1. Compliance: We, PAMP S.A, make all reasonable efforts to comply with the applicable data privacy laws of Switzerland.
2. Data Collection: We may collect personal information from our users on registration by users for a particular service. Your personal data will normally be used only to supply you with one of the services available from PAMP.
3. Data Privacy: We respect the privacy of our users and will not sell or make available in any way personal information to any third party, except in exceptional circumstances where required by a legal or other regulatory authority to disclose the information or when you the user require us to make available your personal information to you.
4. Data Security: We endeavour to take reasonable steps to protect your data against unauthorised access by third parties, (including making use of encryption technology), but cannot guarantee or assure the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the Internet is not entirely secure and you acknowledge and agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by law, we shall not be held responsible for any unauthorised use, distribution, damage or destruction of personal data.
5. Links: At present, we do not intend to make available any personal information provided by users to any third party or partner company. However, our site may link to other websites and we are not responsible for their data policies or procedures or their content.
6. Exclusive Dispute Resolution and Governing Law; Consent to Jurisdiction: This policy and consent forms part of our VERISCAN™ System You irrevocably agree that the courts of the Canton of Geneva, Switzerland shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any dispute or claim of whatever nature arising out of or relating to this policy and consent or otherwise to the use of your personal data, and that the laws of Switzerland shall govern such dispute or claim without regard to its conflict of laws provisions or the United Nations Convention for the International Sale of Goods. You consent to the personal jurisdiction of such courts and waive any objection to such personal jurisdiction based on inconvenient forum or any other basis. However, we retain the right to bring Claims in any jurisdiction where we believe that infringement of our intellectual property rights or breach of this policy is taking place or originating. You are responsible for compliance with any laws of the country from which you are accessing our website, or our products or our services. We operate this website from Switzerland and make no representation or warranty that the information contained herein is appropriate, available for use or complies with any law or regulation applicable in locations outside Switzerland.
7. Third Parties: In order to access and utilize the VERISCAN™ SYSTEM on a Mobile Device through an Application Store and Applications including, without limitation, the App Store and the use of the Apple In-App Purchase API to pay for scans of our products and other products that we may from authorize from time to time to be scanned, certain personally identifiable information, financial information and other information and data of yours are or may be required to be submitted. You should carefully and periodically review and consider the privacy polices of all third parties who have or may gain access to any such information and data. We bear no responsibility or liability for the acts and omissions of such third parties or other persons with respect to their access and use of such information and data.